Hand and Feet Whitening Cream
We are paying close attention to our beauty. Yours, your skin, your hair, your hand
and foot best whitening cream formula.
There are many people who want to do all this but can’t afford expensive things and don’t know what to do!.
There is a great cream for everyone that you can make from the ingredients in your kitchen.
Read This: How to Use Dermacos Skin Polish Hand & Feet
Hand Whitening Cream Tips
1- A cup of Rose Liqueur
2- A tablespoon of Milk
3- A teaspoon of Corn Flour
4- A teaspoon of Olive Oil or Almond Oil or Coconut
5- Ball Flower one
6- A teaspoon of Honey
- Put rose water in a saucepan and cook over low heat.
- Mix corn flour in milk to make a paste.
- Now add olive oil or almond oil or coconut oil to this paste and mix well. Set it aside.
- When the rose liqueur begins to ripen, break off the petals of a flower and put it in it and let it cook on low heat.
- When the beets start to lose their color, add Honey and mix.
- When the honey is well dissolved, add corn flour paste and mix until it thickens.
- You cook the lotion or cream as thick as you want, stirring with a spoon and then remove from the heat.
- After a while, shake the spoon to cool it and put it in a bottle.
- This lotion or best whitening
cream has not gone bad for two months. Apply it on your hands and feet before going to bed at night.
- You can apply it during the day if you want. The best cream to enhance the beauty of your hands and foot.